2-DAY Extended Education Program
Transform your business and elevate your skill with hands-on training by the industry’s best instructors. Our new extended program covers everything you need to know about wigs, extensions and hairpieces over two incredible days.
Click here to view brochure.
Day 1 – Mastering the Basics
- Hair Extension & Pieces Application*
- Shade Selection
- Special Occasion Hair & Updos
- Heat Styling Tru2Life® Fiber*
- Wig Construction
- Wig Styling & Steaming*
- Stages of Hair Loss & Ready-To-Wear Solutions
- Client Consultation
- Cap Customization*
Day 2 – Advanced Certification
- Human Hair Care & Styling
- Restoring Tru2Life® Fiber*
- Thinning a Wig*
- Adding Bangs to a Wig*
- Point Cutting Techniques for Wigs*
- Coloring Trends & Application Demonstration
- Cap Customization*
- Customizing Hair Density*
- Tools to Develop Salon Service Menu
* Hands On Activities - Curriculum is subject to change
Day 1 (Sunday) – $175 per person
Day 2 (Monday) – $250 per person
Days 1 and 2 – $400 per person (Save $25)
Day 2 Policy: To participate in the extended education program on day 2, applicant will be required to have attended day 1 or a single day HairUWear On The Road workshop within the prior 24 months.
Registration fee includes:
- Workshop Admission
- Beverages and Lunch Provided
- Hairuwear On The Road Kit
Your complimentary Day 1 Kit includes:
- Lace Front Wig
- Canvas Blockhead
- Clip-In Extensions
- Hairdo® Color Ring
- Essential Care Kit
- Styling & Customizing Tools
- Training Materials
$500 Retail value!
Your complimentary Day 2 Kit includes:
- 100% Human Hair Lace Front Wig
- Advanced Styling & Customizing Tools
- Certification Tool Kit
- Advanced Training Materials
$900 Retail value!
Sessions are from 9AM-4PM
March 24-25 - San Jose, CA
April 14-15 - Charlotte, NC
August 11-12 - Chicago, IL
September 15-16 - Philadelphia, PA
October 13-14 - Lenexa, KS
November 3-4 - Ft Lauderdale, FL
Important: Reservations are limited and must be made in advance. Walk-ins are not allowed. Dates and locations are subject to change.
CALL 1.888.389.4785 TO REGISTER
“Very educational. Well worth the time and fee. So much was received for a little investment.”
– Vicki Stovall, A Touch of Elegance Wigs, Santa Maria, CA
“I have attended this class a number of times and always learn something new.”
– Jamela Hodgson, A Special Place, Greensboro, NC
“This was one of the best classes I have ever attended.”
– Tracy Cantrell, Bravadas Wigs & Extensions, Dallas, TX
Looking for Customized Classes?
We offer in-studio training on site for your entire team. Customized training and events tailored to the unique needs of your clients. Contact us for details.
Reservations cancelled 10 or more business days prior to the seminar date will be issued a full refund. Reservations cancelled within 9 business days from the seminar date will be charged the full registration fee and will not receive a refund. Registration is transferrable. You may send an alternate attendee from your business if necessary. “No shows” on the day of the seminar will be charged the full registration fee and will not receive a refund.