HAIRUWEAR CO-OP ADVERTISING PROGRAM
DECEMBER 1, 2013 - NOVEMBER 30, 2014
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS:
1. All HairUWear customers are invited to participate in the HairUWear Co-op Advertising Program.
2. The Program encompasses all HairUWear brands: Raquel Welch® Signature Collection – Hairdo® – Gabor® – Put On Pieces® – Dancing with the Stars™ – American Hairlines® – Great Lengths®.
3. New for 2014! The Program now includes Hair2wear® and the Christie Brinkley Wig Collection.
4. As a HairUWear customer, you will be provided with an advertising allowance equal to 5% of your net purchases made during the period of December 1, 2013 through November 30, 2014. "Net purchases" is defined here as total purchases, less any discounts and/or returns.
5. Your advertising allowance may be used to pay up to 50% of qualified advertising that occurs during the 2014 Program dates.
6. Upon approval of your advertising claim, HairUWear will issue a credit to your account, which can be used towards future HairUWear purchases.
PREPARING YOUR ADVERTISEMENT
7. The first step is to obtain a HairUWear Intellectual Property license (IP Agreement) for each HairUWear brand to be used in conjunction with advertising under the Program.
8. Upon request, HairUWear will provide you with Advertising Materials for use in accordance with the Program. Web pages and advertisements of your own design that display any HairUWear brands must be submitted for approval prior to publication to ensure all requirements for reimbursement are met.
The Advertising Materials, and all copyrighted works encompassed within, are the exclusive property of HairUWear Inc. and may be used only in connection with advertising appearing in approved publications (as defined in Paragraph 12) or in radio or television advertising. Any other use requires express written permission and prior approval from HairUWear Inc.
9. All print (newspaper, magazine, “Yellow Pages” directory) and online advertising that promotes HairUWear products must include (1) the brand logo, (2) the appropriate fiber logo for the advertised collection, and (3) the HairUWear logo. Christie Brinkley Wig Collection advertising must instead include (1) the Hair2wear logo with Christie Brinkley Collection tagline, (2) the Excelle™ fiber logo.
10. HairUWear advertising MAY include multiple HairUWear brands as long as the advertisement includes the appropriate logos of all advertised brands and collections as specified in Paragraph 9. Advertising for Hair2wear and the Christie Brinkley Wig Collection MAY NOT include multiple HairUWear brands. Advertisements must be submitted for approval prior to publication to ensure all requirements for reimbursement are met.
11. No other company’s logo, competitive product or fiber trade name may be shown or mentioned in any advertisement (print, online, radio, television, etc.) submitted for reimbursement.
12. Approved publications are those that have certified circulation and published local rate schedules, verifiable through independent audit.
13. Radio and television time featuring HairUWear products must verbally state the brand and fiber names. Television advertising must also display the logos visually in the commercial as per Paragraph 9. Radio and television advertising may include multiple HairUWear brands (restrictions apply) as long as the advertisement includes the appropriate logos of all advertised brands and collections as specified in Paragraph 9. Radio and television advertising is not allowed for Hair2wear Christie Brinkley Wig Collection, Hairdo E! Live from the Red Carpet, or Dancing with the Stars™.
14. Production costs for the development of a non e-commerce website that includes HairUWear brands will qualify under this program if the requirements outlined in Paragraph 9 are met.
15. For print advertising: submit two (2) copies of the actual advertisement (“tear sheets”) and an invoice for the advertisement. The invoice must show: the name of the publication, the name of the advertiser (you), the date the advertisement was published, and the space rate with your total cost less all rebates. The space rate must be lowest contract rate. Digital tear sheets will be accepted when accompanied by a digital invoice.
16. For radio advertising: submit the script, a notarized affidavit of performance, and an invoice for the advertisement. The invoice must show: the name of the station, the name of the advertiser (you), the date(s) the advertisement aired, and the local rate with your total cost less all rebates.
17. For television advertising: submit a digital or video tape copy of the advertisement, a notarized affidavit of performance, and an invoice for the advertisement. The invoice must show: the name of the station, the name of the advertiser (you), the date(s) the advertisement aired, and the local rate with your total cost less all rebates.
18. For web page development: submit a printed screen shot of each web page and a developer’s invoice itemizing the net charges per web page.
19. Until your account has satisfied the requirements of 5% of net purchases, HairUWear cannot accept requests for reimbursement.
20. Net purchases cannot be carried over from one Program year to the next Program year.
21. Reimbursement requests for qualified advertising must be received during the same program year that the advertising was published/aired.
22. All invoices must be calculated at the space or time rate actually paid, the lowest contract rate less all rebates. No allowance will be made for the cost of production of artwork, or any other than the actual space or time rate. HairUWear Inc. reserves the right to audit and receive certification of all claims submitted.
23. Please send all claims and supporting documentation to:
14865 W. 105th Street
Lenexa, KS 66215
Attn: Co-op Advertising Program
Call your HairUWear Sales Representative at 1-888-655-8900 for assistance with:
- IP (Intellectual Property) Agreements
- Approvals required prior to advertising
- Current advertising allowance accrued
- Reimbursement requests
- Credits Issued
- Co-op Advertising Program questions
HairUWear Inc. reserves the right to alter or discontinue the Co-op Advertising Program at any time.