Tru2Life synthetic fiber looks and feels like real hair. The texture is light, soft and lustrous without being shiny, plus it’s heat-friendly! Straight styles can be curled and curly styles can be straightened using your flat iron, curling iron or blow dryer.
• Take special care with lace front wigs and hairpieces. The lace is delicate and should not be tugged or pulled.
• Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
• We do not recommend sleeping, showering, or swimming during wear.
• For longer styles, comb through nape area often using your fingers or a wide-tooth comb.
• Hair color cannot be used on Tru2Life fiber.
• After each wearing, gently comb through the wig or hairpiece using your fingers or a wide-tooth comb.
• To avoid unwanted kinks or crimps, store on a HairUWear Wig Stand (or clip hairpiece on a hanger).
• To maintain wavy/curly textures, style only when the hair is completely dry using only your fingers. Do not comb or brush dry hair as this can loosen the texture.
• After extended wear, matting and frizzing can occur. To detangle and recondition: wash as recommended, spray with HairUWear RESTORE, then comb through with a wide-tooth comb starting at the ends.
• Shake to release fiber. Style with your fingers to achieve the desired look.
• HairUWear offers a variety of styling brushes and combs specially designed for synthetic wigs and hairpieces.
• Tru2Life heat-friendly synthetic fiber can be curled, waved, flat-ironed or blown dry to achieve a different texture. Once heat-styled, the wig or hairpiece will keep the new texture even after washing.
• Tru2Life heat-friendly synthetic fiber can withstand a low-medium heat setting up to 350°F/180°C. Caution: Fiber will be damaged if the heat setting is too high. Do not heat-style while wearing as heat-friendly synthetic fiber will get very hot.
• To straighten: take a 1-inch section and run a flat iron from the base to the ends. Allow to cool.
• To curl: wrap a 1-inch section around a curling iron and hold for 10 seconds. Carefully slide the iron out and hold the curl shape with a hairpin or clip until completely cool to set the curl.
• HairUWear offers medium hold, strong hold and anti-frizz styling sprays specially formulated for synthetic fiber.
• For wavy/curly styles, refresh the texture as needed by spritzing with a 50/50 mix of water and RESTORE while finger-styling. A small amount of CURL spray may be used when styling. Do not overuse.
1. Add 1 tbsp of HairUWear CLEANSE to a washbasin of cool water. Caution: Hot water will damage heat-friendly synthetic fiber.
2. Place wig or hairpiece in washbasin and allow it to soak for 3-5 minutes. Do not scrunch or agitate. Caution: Soaking longer than 5 minutes can damage the wig or hairpiece.
3. Rinse by holding under cool running water until the water runs clear. Use a clean, colorfast towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
4. Apply a light mist of HairUWear RESTORE and comb through using a wide-tooth comb starting at the ends. Caution: Do not apply RESTORE directly to the hand-tied areas as this may loosen the knots and cause shedding.
5. For wavy/curly styles, be careful not to overstretch or pull on the fiber.
6. The damp wig can then be placed on a HairUWear Wig Stand to dry. Hairpieces can be clipped on a hanger to dry, however hand-tied hairpieces should instead dry flat on a colorfast towel to prevent any damage to the delicate construction. Caution: Do not dry wig on a solid form or mannequin head to avoid overstretching the cap.
Shadow Shades have a darker color depth at the root.
Human hair wigs and hairpieces boast the most natural look and feel as well as incredible ease of styling. There aren’t enough superlatives in the world to describe the fabulosity of our human hair wigs and accessories!
Gently remove tangles with fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not brush.
1. Do not soak or submerge product. Rinse by holding the hair under running cool water. Allow the water to run from roots to ends.
2. Place a small amount of shampoo for color-treated hair in your hand, evenly and gently stroke it through the hair in a downwards motion from the roots to the ends.
3. Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
1. Place a small amount of conditioner for color-treated hair in your hand, evenly and gently work it through the hair in a downwards motion from the mid-shaft down to the ends avoiding the base and root. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
2. Leave conditioner on for 1-2 minutes or follow the conditioner manufacturer’s instructions. Do not exceed 3-5 minutes.
3. Rinse by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze or use a clean, dry towel to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
4. Place wet wig on a folding HairUWear Wig Stand or hairpiece on a HairUWear Hanger until it is completely dry.
Style as desired:
If desired use HairUWear Shape + Hold Hair Spray to the final styled product.